Friday, January 13, 2012

Five Question Friday



1. What’s the last thing you bought for yourself?
I am a Disney freak.  I love all things Disney and I’m not ashamed to admit it.  So the last thing I bought for myself is either a new Disney movie or Disney On Ice tickets.  I bought them so close together that I can’t remember which one was bought first.

2. What is your favorite meal on a cold winter day?
My favorite meal on a cold day has always been and will always be tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches.  What can I say, I’m a kid at heart.

3. Have you started looking at swimsuits this year, and do you buy a new one every year?
I love cute swimsuits.  I have found a few that I absolutely would love to own.  Unfortunately, having been a student for many years and now being married to a student and having much of my income and his going towards school expenses, it’s just not possible for me to buy a new suit every year.  Sadly, it has actually been a couple years since I have bought a new one.  It’s a good thing I know some tips to keep my swimsuit from wearing out fast.

4. If you can be any candy what would you be and why?
This is an easy one.  I would be a Milky Way because it’s my absolute favorite chocolate bar.

5. What are you passionate about?
There are lots of things I’m passionate about.  But one thing is finishing what I start.  I do not like to quit.  I might have moments that I break down and want to quit, but I will cry for a little bit and then get back up and continue.  I am also stubborn and, at times, hard-headed and if someone tells me I can’t do something, it’s more reason for me to keep going until I prove them wrong.

Bonus: What is your favorite thing to “pin” on Pinterest?
I must admit, I used to be totally addicted to Pinterest but I haven’t been on the site for a couple of weeks.  But my favorite things to pin are food, and kids stuff.  Thanks to Pinterest, I have so many ideas of things I want to do with my kids when I have them.

Thank you to Kate from Kate's Life for keeping it going this week while Mama M is out of town.

No comments: