Sunday, December 4, 2011

25 Days of Christmas!


Day 2: A list
I'm not going to lie, there's a reason why I haven't done the 25 Days of Christmas since the very first day.  I've been putting it off because I had no idea what to do for a list.  I mean, I am a list maker.  I make lots of lists- I have my to-do list.  I have my grocery list.  I have my list of dinner ideas for the week.  I have my list of upcoming activities and projects I want to do.  But when it comes to Christmas, I have no lists.  I don't have a list of what I want for Christmas because more often than not, I don't know what I want.  I don't write down what I'm going to get for people in case curious eyes (aka Hubby) comes across it and finds out what I'm getting him.  So, my list is just my menu for the week.  I apologize for the lack of creativity.  Feel free to just skip down to the bottom.

Day 3: The Christmas Tree
Not the best picture but here is our tree.
Day 4: Presents wrapped under the tree
 

No comments: