Friday, December 2, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In


 
It’s Friday which means it’s over to Wife of a Sailor for the weekly MilSpouse Fill-In.  Feel free to join in if you haven’t already!

1.     If I could be on any reality TV show, I'd want to be on Dancing with the Stars.  And my partner would be Derek or Mark.  I love watching them dance and they can make almost anyone look good.
2.     This past Thanksgiving was awesome!  I spent it with Hubby of course and my sister, H and brother-in-law, B and their adorable children.  B’s sister and brother were there as well with their families so it was chaotic and loud and so much fun!
3.     I'm looking forward to December because my awesome parents are coming for Christmas and I haven’t seen them for way too long.
4.     One thing I'd like to accomplish this month is to sell my car before it starts to snow.
5.     To me, winter is coming way too fast.  I’m not ready for the endless cold.

Alrighty, I’m off to a long work day.  But it’s almost the weekend!  Happy Friday, everyone!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Aww. I am jealous you are going to see your parents for Christmas. Have a great weekend!

Cheryl said...

I like the new background.

Allison said...

Thanks Cheryl!