Friday, October 7, 2011

Five Question Friday

Today's post is courtesy of Mama M's blog My Little Life.  


1. What is your go to comfort food or sweet?
Pretty much anything sweet and unhealthy.  I especially love home made chocolate cake but since that is rarely in the house, I'll usually settle for cookies or ice cream...or cookies and ice cream together.

2. What is the most romantic place you've ever been to?
My husband and I went to Thailand to visit his family while they were living there and we went to this island for a few days and stayed at this really nice resort hotel and every day we went back and forth between the amazing pool at the hotel and the beach.

3. What is your favorite thing about fall/Halloween?
My favorite things about fall is the start of a new school year (weird I know), all the holidays close together, cool, crisp weather, the trees changing color and decorating for all the fun holidays.

4. How would you spend 24 hours alone?
Let's see, that's a hard one for me.  As the wife of a law student with no kids yet, I'm alone a lot so most of the time, I'm looking for someone to hang out with.  But, I would probably read a lot, work on my writing, bake yummy things, work on finishing the quilt I'm making and maybe start a new project and take a bubble bath.

5. Does you husband bring you flowers? Are you the bring-me-flowers type of girl?
I am a flowers girl.  My husband used to buy me flowers probably more than he should but sadly, because of the cost of law school, flowers are not in the budget right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

New follower here! I caught the blog hop and found my way on your blog! First of all, please thank your husband for his service. My husband spent 22 years in the Air Force. I was married to him 4 of those years. Plenty enough for me! Deployments stink! Anyway, great blog! I look forward to reading more!

Brenda
www.fourleggedmom.com