Saturday, May 11, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

Okay, I realize tomorrow is really Mother's Day but since I usually don't post on Sundays, I'm posting today instead.

In honor of Mother's Day, here is a sweet video about mothers.



Happy Mother's Day to my sweet grandmothers in heaven, my aunts, sisters, sisters-in-law, and mother-in-law.

And a very special Happy Mother's Day to my own mama who has been there for me every step of the way.  Thank you mom for everything you have done, and continue to do for me throughout my life.  I love you!

I wish you all a Happy Mother's Day as well, whether you have kids now, wish you had kids now, or would like them sometime in the future.  I hope your day is a happy one!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Happy Happy Mother's Day!! :) I hope you have an amazing day!

Seattle Mom said...

Thanks, Allison! I'm so excited for you to become a mommy too. You will experience the joy I feel being your mom. Love you so much!