Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Quick Update

I've been ignoring this blog lately so I just thought I'd check in and let everyone know that I am still alive.  My schedule has been really crazy lately so I haven't been able to spare a few minutes to post anything.  But I've been doing really well, better than I have for the last six months...

In the last three weeks, I've been working pretty much full time at my job at the preschool.  A lot of teachers have been taking vacation time so they asked me to fill in all day.  This has made it almost impossible to find time to blog and I've been so exhausted when I get home that the only thing I wanted to do was veg on the couch in front of the TV.  I haven't even been reading the blogs I usually read.  But my last day of work was on Friday so I am now officially a SAHW for now (except for Mondays since I still babysit) and looking forward to it.

That has been pretty much all that has been going on with me the last three weeks.  I've been pretty boring, I know, and don't have much to write about.  I'm sorry...

I'll probably still be scarce on this blog for the next few weeks.  D has AT coming up and I'm going to visit my parents while he's gone.  We've got some fun things planned and I'm not sure how often I'll get a chance to blog.  I'll get on when I can but you can expect a post full of pictures when I get back!

1 comment:

cris said...

Hi There! I am a new GFC follower from Army Tankers Wife. Please stop by and visit me sometime at www.armytankerswife.com.