Saturday, May 5, 2012

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In (On a Saturday)

I am asking for your forgiveness once again as I have once again been absent from blogging this week.  D and I moved into our new place on Monday and we still don't have internet access yet at our apartment.  I've had to limit my internet time to just long enough to check my email so unfortunately, I haven't been able to blog until now.  We still don't have internet so I'm not sure how long it will be before I can get back to a regular blogging schedule.
1. What's one thing in the past month you would have changed?
I can't think of any one thing I would have changed this month.  I've had my ups and downs but compared to the previous three months, I'd consider it a good month.

2. What was your favorite thing that happened in April?
D and I celebrated our two year anniversary on the 22nd.  And by some stroke of luck, D's unit changed the date of his drill to the week after our anniversary so he was able to spend it at home with me.

3. What are your plans for Memorial Day?
I don't have any set plans for Memorial Day but I'm just hoping that I don't have a staff meeting at work that day like I did on President's Day.

4. Have you ever traveled Space A?
I have never traveled Space A but I think it would be cool to try.

5. What are you looking forward to in May?
I think I'm looking forward to D finishing up his first year of law school.  I'm excited to have more time to spend with him this summer since we don't see each other very much right now.  I'm excited to go do things, and see things, and go to the beach and doing lots of fun things this summer.

No comments: