Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Moving Again

First of all, I wanted to thank you all for your sweet comments on my last post.  This is something we both have been struggling with for quite some time and it felt so good to get it out in the open.  And now... on to the post for today.

D has drill coming up in a couple weekends.  And he's leaving me with this...



That's right, we're moving... again.  (Not a big move, just to a bigger apartment not too far away.)

This is the third time we have moved in our two years of marriage.  And all three times, D has been away with military assignments.

When we moved into our first apartment together shortly after we were married, I was left to unpack as D shipped off to basic training.

A short year later, D graduated from BYU.  D left for AT shortly after and left me to pack the apartment for our cross country move to the Midwest.

And now he has drill.  I admit, I prefer just the weekend without him.  At least he’ll be here for most of the packing.
 
Don’t get me wrong, I’m not complaining.  I find it comical that he always gets out of it.  At least this way, I can pack things the way I want it.

No comments: