Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Scentsational Saturday (I know, I know it's Tuesday)- Wellington the Duck

February has finally ended and given way to March.  That means spring is almost here!  Spring means Easter, warmer weather, budding trees and blooming flowers.  Spring also means the new catalog season for Scentsy.  Scentsy has some great products for spring… including this guy!

Wellington the Duck is Scentsy’s first ever Buddy of the Month.  He replaces the usual warmer of the month special and is 10% off for the entire month of March!  Just slip in your favorite spring scented scent pak and he’s ready to go!

 
He makes a great present for any little one’s Easter basket or as just a fun spring decoration.  Although I don’t have kids myself, I just might save up to buy him for myself.

You won’t want to wait to add this little guy to your family!

https://allisongygi.scentsy.us

No comments: