Friday, March 16, 2012

Five Question Friday



1. Will you run to the store looking a mess?
Yes I will.  I don’t wear a lot of makeup anyway so going anywhere without makeup is not an issue for me.  My hair is normally a mess anyway and I have no problem going to the store in sweats.
 
2. Do you finish a book if it's boring or you don't like it?
If I had been asked this question two months ago, I would have said yes.  But now, I try not to.  If I don’t like a book within the first few chapters, I usually stop reading.  But if I’m already half way done with it, I’ll most likely suffer through the end.

3. Beach or mountain vacations?
Beach.  I like going to the mountains but I prefer to be at the beach, in my swimsuit soaking up some rays or in the water.

4. What thing/event says "winter will end and spring is right around the corner" to you?
I love seeing the flowers start poking up out of the ground.  I love walking my niece to preschool a few days every week and seeing her excitement as she points out all the new flowers coming up.
 
5. Would you prefer a couples or a family vacation?
Considering the fact that we don’t have kids, every couple vacation is also a family vacation so we don’t have to worry about that.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: