Saturday, February 25, 2012

Scentsational Saturday

As I mentioned before, I am a brand new Scentsy consultant.  I absolutely LOVE Scentsy.  I wouldn’t sell it if I didn’t believe in the company and use it myself.  There are so many things that, if I had unlimited funds and space, I would add to my collection.
 
I wanted to share my favorite products with you.  So, I’m devoting one blog post a week to spotlighting my favorite items.

This week, I’m spotlighting the Flutterby warmer.  I will most definitely be adding this warmer to my collection.  And, it just happens to be the warmer of the month for February.

Picture from the website

From the website:

“Conjure the magic of the first green signs of spring with Flutterby.  Fanciful butterfly cutouts cast delightful shadows on the wall when lit.”

 Just look at it!  Pair this warmer with your seasonal decorations and your home will be ready for spring.

No comments: