Friday, November 11, 2011

Five Question Friday

TGIF!  I wasn’t sure if I was going to make it to today.  It has been a rather long and disappointing week and I’m ready for a few days to relax and recover.  Now, onto Mama M’s Five Question Friday.

 
1. What’s the last thing you spent too much money on?
Sadly, I’m such a stickler when it comes to money these days, that I don’t remember spending more than $20 buck on a single item.  I think Hubby sometimes wishes that I would spend more money on something for myself.

2. What celeb chef would you want to make you dinner?
I would love to have Sara and Kate from the Our Best Bites blog make me dinner.  I’m not sure if they count as celebs but they do have their own cookbook out so celebs or not, they’re still awesome!

3. Where do you hide things when visitors pop over or do you let them see the real deal?
Well, since we are currently living in a tiny, mid-rise apartment in the city, there aren’t many places to hide messes.  So, my hiding place is usually our bedroom.  Before people come over, everything that doesn’t have a place is stashed in our bedroom.

4. Who is your oldest living family member?
I’m not really sure on this one.  I want to say my maternal grandma but I think my deceased paternal grandma may have some siblings still alive who are older.

5. What is your favorite DQ treat and/or Sonic drink combo?
Well, I have only gone to Sonic once or twice in my life and I really don’t go to DQ that often (not a fast-food person).  But I can say that I love Oreo or M&M Blizzards from DQ.

No comments: