Friday, November 4, 2011

Five Question Friday

It’s Friday!  I woke up yesterday morning thinking it was Friday and it took me twenty minutes to realize that it was only Thursday.  But today I can, for a fact, say that it is Friday so let the weekend begin.  And what better way to welcome the weekend than with Mama M's Five Question Friday.




1. What movie do you love to quote?
I don’t really quote movies very often.  When I do quote things, it’s usually from one of those classic television shows that were on when I was a kid like Saved by the Bell, Boy Meets World, or Full House.


2. Have you ever ridden a motorcycle?
No.  In fact, I’m kind of afraid of them.  I’ve known of too many people to get seriously hurt or killed when they were on a motorcycle and I would much rather travel in a regular car.  Plus, one of my biggest annoyances is my hair blowing in my face which is why I also don’t like convertibles.

3. What’s your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
On rainy days I love cuddling up under a blanket either on the couch or in bed with a good book and just read the day away.  I could read for hours with no interruptions if given the opportunity.

4. Do you prefer a bunch of small gifts, or one really big (expensive) gift?
I can go either way.  If I really want something expensive, than I’d prefer that but otherwise, I don’t have a preference.  I just like to know that a person is thinking about me.

5. Do you ever lose track of days and show up somewhere wrong?
I lose track of the days all the time.  But I don’t think I’ve ever shown up somewhere on the wrong day.  I’ve been fortunate to catch myself before actually leaving to go somewhere.

Want more?  Head on over to My Little Life to join in the fun!
Have a great weekend!

No comments: