Friday, October 28, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In

And now, it's over to Wife of a Sailor for the weekly Friday MilSpouse Fill-In.
  1. The best part of October was the crisp fall weather.  (Although we did have a few warm days, too.)  And the leaves changing colors and falling off the trees.
  2. The worst part of October was that Hubby still hasn't officially contracted with the ROTC like we were hoping would happen by now.  I guess we'll have to continue with the waiting game.
  3. For Halloween, I’ll be spending some much needed quality time with Hubby.  We'll probably just stay home and watch a movie and munch on goodies, maybe carve a pumpkin and pass out candy to any kids that stop by our door.
  4. I hope that in November I will be able to spend Thanksgiving with my sister's family and that I will have a happy birthday.
  5. Wifey has posted MilSpouse Secret SantaSadly, I will not be participating.  (Sorry, but funds are limited this year.  Hopefully I will be able to participate next year.)
Now head on over to Wife of a Sailor to see what everyone else is saying!

4 comments:

Crystal said...

My birthday is in November too!! :) Happy (early) Birthday!!

Jamie@HandlingWithGrace said...

Sounds like a perfect Halloween to me. have a great weekend!

Taylor {OurMilitaryHome.com} said...

hi there, nice to see another law student/grad mil spouse! Have you checked out MSJDN (Military spouse JD Network)?

Allison said...

Thank you for your great comments!

Crystal- Happy birthday to you as well! I hope it is a wonderful one!

Jamie- You have a happy Halloween and a great weekend too!

Taylor- I have never heard of MSJDN before. Actually though, my husband is in law school, I am not. He wants to become a JAG.