- The best part of October was the crisp fall weather. (Although we did have a few warm days, too.) And the leaves changing colors and falling off the trees.
- The worst part of October was that Hubby still hasn't officially contracted with the ROTC like we were hoping would happen by now. I guess we'll have to continue with the waiting game.
- For Halloween, I’ll be spending some much needed quality time with Hubby. We'll probably just stay home and watch a movie and munch on goodies, maybe carve a pumpkin and pass out candy to any kids that stop by our door.
- I hope that in November I will be able to spend Thanksgiving with my sister's family and that I will have a happy birthday.
- Wifey has posted MilSpouse Secret Santa. Sadly, I will not be participating. (Sorry, but funds are limited this year. Hopefully I will be able to participate next year.)
Friday, October 28, 2011
MilSpouse Friday Fill-In
And now, it's over to Wife of a Sailor for the weekly Friday MilSpouse Fill-In.
Posted by Allison at 10:23 AM