Friday, October 14, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In #61

And now it's over to Wife of a Sailor for MilSpouse Friday Fill-In.


  1. A word that always makes me laugh is moose/goose/geese (It makes me laugh because the plural to goose is geese but what's the plural of moose?
  2. If you looked in my refrigerator right now, the oldest thin you’d find would be some leftovers that have been in there since we moved to this place (pretty disgusting but I'm afraid to clean it out.  I would rather hide it in the back of the refrigerator and forget about it than have to touch it.)
  3. If I were written about in the newspaper today, on the front page, the headline would say "Girl In Bed with Cold" (pretty dumb I know but I have a headache and can't think of anything clever
  4. The last movie I saw was Enchanted.  (watched it last night)
  5. The best thing that happened to me in the last few weeks was hubby surprised me by coming home with a book that I saw the other day and had wanted to buy but didn't because we shouldn't spend the money.

No comments: