- I always feel like I’m 20 years old, but in reality, I’m 25.
- I wish my family understood better when I tell them that just because I'm the youngest child, my parents did not spoil me. (My siblings always thought I got whatever I wanted but if I wanted something, I had to buy it myself.)
- If you saw me when I I'm dressed up for church , you’d think I was a total girly-girl, but if you saw me when I am lounging around in my basketball shorts , you’d think I was a tomboy through-and-through.
- I feel like I’m in a totally different universe when I go to my sister's house in the suburbs and it's so much quieter than my apartment in the city.
- In honor of this being MFF #60… 60 months ago (exactly 5 years ago, so September 30, 2006) I lived in Rexburg, Idaho and my life was totally different because I wasn't married and hadn't met my husband and I was still in college.Now it's your turn! Head on over to Wife of a Sailor and join in the fun!!
Friday, September 30, 2011
MilSpouse Friday Fill-In #60
Alright, it's Friday so it's over to Wife of a Sailor for Milspouse Friday Fill-In.