Monday, July 25, 2016

Come Join Me in My New Place

Hello! It's been awhile. I wouldn't be surprised if no one even follows this blog of mine anymore. I haven't blogged for almost three years. In that time, so much has changed. D has graduated from school, we've had one more baby and we've moved out of the city to the suburbs. To be honest, I've missed blogging. I've missed being a part of the blogging community. I've missed making connections and meeting new people through this blog. And I want to get back into it. But to be honest, this blog isn't me anymore. True, D is still in the National Guard, we're still part of the military community... sort of. But not entirely. I'm proud of being a military wife, but it is such a small part of who I am.

That being said, I'm itching to be a part of the blogging community once again- this time, in a new genre. D and I love to travel. We have a very large (and growing) bucket list of places we would love to go in our lifetime. We always have. We didn't get to travel much while he was in school (hello, large amounts of law school debt!). But he's been out for two years now. And we've got the itch to travel. My new blog details our adventures as a family, exploring new (and old) places, while helping our children learn to love and appreciate the many beautiful places in the world. Along the way, I'll share tips we pick up while traveling with young children and places we come to love. I, in no way, consider myself a travel guru. But with each trip we take, we have new experiences and I'd love to share them with you.

So come along with us. Follow along on our adventures at my new space on the internet- Becoming a Traveling Family.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Yay! I am so excited to see this! Can't wait to follow your new blog. :)