Monday, July 1, 2013

She's Here!

This weekend we welcomed our precious baby girl into the world.  She's absolutely perfect and we are so in love with her already!  Now we're at home enjoying lots of snuggles and family time while D doesn't have to work.  Please excuse me if I'm not around much for the next little while.

Once again, family and friends (blog friends, too!) if you would like to keep up with our little girl, please send your email (if you haven't already) and I'd be happy to add you to our family blog!

4 comments:

Jen said...

I am so incredibly happy for you!!! :) Enjoy that precious girl.

Shelley and Eric said...

Yay, so exciting! Congrats! My invitation to your blog is somehow no longer valid. Can you send me another one? shelley.daun@gmail.com. Enjoy her!

Janelley said...

Congrats Alison!!! So happy for you. I'd love to follow your family blog. My email is jfenn87@gmail.com

erika said...

Congrats again! And I'd love to be added. :)
chambanachik at gmail dot com