Saturday, May 26, 2012

Five Question Friday

Yesterday was a long day!  I worked all day at the preschool.  I think my kids' parents spiked their breakfast with crazy juice because they were all out-of-control.  It made me all the more happy that it was a long weekend.

And now, onto Five Question Friday!





1. Are you a napper?
Heck yes I am!  I'm just a sleeper.  I love to sleep.  My mom called used to tell me that if sleeping were in the Olympics, I would win a gold medal.  If I could take a nap every day, I would be one happy camper.

 2. What was your favorite subject in school? Most hated?
I loved science in school… particularly the life sciences.  One of my favorite classes in high school was my marine biology class.
 
Least favorite subject- math… hands down.  I have always hated math and I’ve never been good at it.

3. Did you have the something old new borrowed and blue at your wedding? What were they?
Nope… I did not.  

4. What is one thing are you determined to do this summer?
I am determined to go to the beach as often as possible.  It is by far my favorite place about where we live and I am determined to be there multiple times each week.

5. Ice cream or Popsicles?
I love them both but I think that I prefer popsicles.  But not just any popsicle… otter pops.  I’m addicted.  I eat them all summer.  I’d eat them during the winter too if D would let me.  We’re already on our second box of 100 and it’s only May.

Have a nice weekend!

No comments: