Friday, January 6, 2012

Five Question Friday



1. What is the weather like where you are and do you like it?
 This is an interesting question.  As soon as the new year hit, we had a few days of bitter cold weather.  And the wind was so bad that it just went right through you.  But the last couple days, it’s been in the 40.  I think today it’s supposed to be in the 50s!  The 50s… in January!

2. When you're sick what do you seek comfort from?
My bed.  I hate leaving my bed when I’m sick.  I usually just stack some books on one side and spend the day reading and watching movies on my computer.

3. What do you need to do before the end of the month?
Hopefully sell our car.  We’ve been talking about selling it for months but haven’t gotten around to it yet.

4. Have you ever served on a jury?
 No I haven’t ever served on a jury.  And cross your fingers that I won’t have to in the near future.
 
5. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?
I think I would want to be a dolphin or something like that.  I would love to be able to spend all my days in the water.  My family used to call me a fish because I loved to spend all day at the pool.  I still would spend a lot of time in the water if I didn’t have to pay to go to the pool and the lake wasn’t freezing cold this time of year.

Alright, that’s it for this week’s Five Question Friday.  Head on over to My Little Life to join in.

No comments: