- My favorite song of the season is Where Are You Christmas? You know the song by Faith Hill on How the Grinch Stole Christmas? Yeah that’s my favorite.
- My mom is someone who inspires me because of the person she is. I want to be the kind of mother to my future kids as she was (and still is) to me and my siblings.
- If I had $100,000 to give to a charity, I’d give it to Orphanage Support Services Organization. I was fortunate enough to go down to Ecuador a few years ago with them and work with many wonderful children who are still a part of my heart today.
- If I had a theme party, I’d make it an ugly sweater party. I have never been to one and I kind of want to have one just so I can say that I have.
- If I had one wish for my future kids, it would be that they have a happy childhood like I did and that they enjoy being a kid. And that they remember all the people who love them and are there for them no matter what.
Friday, December 9, 2011
MilSpouse Friday Fill-In
Happy Friday everyone! I'm not in a very chatty mood so let's just jump right into Wife of a Sailor's MilSpouse Friday Fill-In.
Posted by Allison at 10:16 AM