Monday, November 28, 2011

Thankful Monday

I decided to switch things up today and do my last “thankful” post because tomorrow will be kind of busy for me and I wanted to make sure to get to this.
 
As we have officially entered the Christmas season, today I wanted to focus my thanks on the true meaning of this season: Jesus Christ.
 
I am thankful for my Savior.  I am thankful for His birth that we are celebrating this season.  I am thankful for His perfect life and I am thankful for the sacrifice He made for each and every one of us.  I am thankful for the Atonement that makes it possible for me to be happy in a world full of sadness.

Painted by Del Parson 

This is my favorite picture of Christ and it is hanging in my bedroom.  When our family starts growing, it will hang in the nursery.

No comments: