Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Astroturf Woes


Last week was a busy one.  I spent a lot of time at work and because of that, my apartment was neglected.  The table is a mess, the dishes aren’t done and the laundry needs to be folded and put away.
 
But, perhaps the thing I hate the most is the little pieces of Astroturf I’m finding everywhere.  I’m not talking about on the floor.  Of course, there are a bunch of rubber pellets and fake grass scattered on the kitchen and living room floor.  But I am also finding Astroturf on the couch and a few days ago, I even found some on our bed.  How did it get there?
 
I can say one thing… Hubby won’t be the only one that will be happy when the weather gets cold enough for the ROTC to start working out indoors.  Maybe then I won’t have to sweep every day.

No comments: